at Soap & More
Please scroll down for schedules,
3830 - 7th Street SE Calgary
Phone: 403-217-2346 Toll Free: 888-918-2346
E-mail us at:
if you have any questions
Note: If you have a voucher for a workshop, please know that we understand our classes are quick to fill up and we are happy to honor your voucher whenever you are able to sign up. Please note that you may be required to pay any difference in cost.
Unfortunately, as space is limited and other students are often on wait lists no refunds will be given if students miss their class without the 5 business day notice
This list may not be up to date, kindly follow link for product page to confirm if any spots are available
- Our workshop space is limited and we would ask that no children accompany participants. In the past, we made some exceptions and received negative feedback from some customers
- Our workshops are proprietary and we ask that no recording or videos be used
Learn how to make homemade soap, candles, scrubs, natural hair and body products and more. Below is a list of all the workshops offered by Soap and More. Click the links for more information on individual workshops
Lotions, Potions and Decadent Body Butter
Complete Plant Face Care
Liquid Soap from Scratch
Bath Bombs, Truffles, and Bath Teas
Go Green Eco-Friendly Home Care Products
Baby Care Products
Healing Herbs and Salves
Luxurious Spa Products
General Information and FAQs
- All supplies are included in the price of the workshops
- Advance payment is required to secure a spot in the class. Therefore spots cannot be held or saved without payment.
- Book and pay for 3 different workshops at one time and receive a 10% discount on all three. All three classes must be booked and paid for at the time of purchase to receive the discount. What a deal! (Some restrictions may apply)
- If a workshop is full or currently not scheduled, go to the desired workshop web page and below the price select Email me when available to be notified when a workshop is scheduled.
- 5 business days notice is required to receive a full refund or to transfer to another date. Without 5 business days notice, we are unable to refund/transfer. You can send a friend or family member to the class instead!
- If weather conditions are inclement, please call to confirm that the class is still being held.
- A minimum of 8 participants is required for each workshop. If this is not met, we reserve the right to cancel and reschedule the class.
- We welcome young adults who are 15 years of age or older to our workshops unless otherwise specified. However they must be accompanied by a participating paying adult.
- While we normally welcome young adults to the wonderful world of crafting, Soap from Scratch classes (i.e.: Soap 1, Soap 2. Hot Process and Liquid Soap) are restricted due to the caustic nature of the sodium (or potassium) hydroxide.
- You must be over 18 to attend.
- We offer private workshops for team building, baby showers, stagettes, birthdays etc. send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- We reserve the option to change formulations and ingredients in our workshops, in our attempt to incorporate new, exciting and cutting-edge ingredients
- All workshops are held at Soap & More unless otherwise specified.
Soap & More workshops rely on the generous efforts of numerous volunteers. If you have basic organizational skills, volunteering is an excellent way to take a workshop for only $15 + GST!! We require 5 business days cancellation in order to receive a full refund. Volunteers also receive a discount card!
Expect to come earlier and leave later than the workshops posted hours.
(Usually about 3/4 of an hour on either side)
As a volunteer, you still get to take part and create fun products like the other participants!
Volunteering is a "one class at a time" basis. This allows everyone a chance of volunteering!
Soap & More depends on volunteers to run our workshops efficiently. We appreciate receiving 5 business day notice when a volunteer cannot make it. If this is not provided we must add your name to our no volunteer list for 6 months. If after that time period you wish to volunteer, do give us a call. If it happens a 2nd time, you will no longer be in a position to volunteer.
Give us a call at 403-217-2346 or email us at email@example.com to volunteer.
See duties & expectations below
Our Volunteer Duties
- Arrive 45 minutes early to help set up the workshop
- Stay up to 1 hour after the workshop to clean up
- If a volunteer cannot attend a workshop, he/she must try and find a replacement
The whole class depends on the assistance of our volunteers and when one does not show up, it is a strain on everyone.
Volunteer duties may include the following:
- Cleaning dishes during and after the class
- Properly clean off, dry and put away all the supplies and equipment. Make sure there is no oily residue on any bottles before they are returned to the proper shelves.
- When standing in line for any activity, the volunteers will be the final participants
- Fill out the discount cards for all participants, including yourself, and give them to the instructor
- Assist instructor with the next project by gathering measuring instruments and supplies
- During the workshop pick up rubbish and clear away clutter when you can
- Leave any container that requires refilling to the side for the staff to attend to the following day
- Cut labels for the finished products if required
- Sweep if required (IE: Bath Bomb classes)
Our classes depend on Volunteers like you! We greatly appreciate your interest and effort!