Varisoft EQ 65 Biodegradable Vegetable derived Ester Quat
Recommended usage: 1 - 10% in the water phase heated to approximately 75C.
Varisoft EQ 65 can hydrolyze at pH levels of higher than 5, therefore the pH of the product should be adjusted to pH 4 to 4.5 with a 50% citric acid solution.
INCI: Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol
Varisoft EQ 65 is a vegetable derived, readily biodegradable cationic ester quat conditioner and thickener for making all kinds of unique, top quality conditioning products. It is a versatile, easy to use product. Plus it is more environmentally friendly since it is vegetable based and biodegradable.
So if you,are looking to develop products with more of a green label, this is an excellent choice. A great alternative for making hair conditioners and detanglers, oil in water emulsions for skin care and sun care products. It.improves the conditioning properties of the wet and dry hair. It can also act as an emulsifier providing a sensory profile typical of cationic emulsions:
Varisoft EQ 65 is based on high purity stearic acid and compounded with Cetearyl Alcohol.
Varisoft EQ 65 offers compounders many advantages compared to other products. In addition to a much better feel in the products, a very unique dry powdery sensation, in skin and hair care there are many advantages to Varisfot EQ 65.
- Efficient conditioning compound
- Vegetable based
- Creates conditioners with a rich, creamy appearance.
- Good oil in water Emulsifying properties
- Easy rinsing
- Great after-feel. Nice powdery smooth results.
- Easy handling
- Enviro- friendly Skin products - Lotions, Creams, Moisturizers as the emulsifier
- Enviro Friendly Hair Care Products like Conditioners, Leave in conditioners, detanglers
- Sun care and after sun care products with a smooth, powdery skin feel and low to no tackiness