Cold Pressed Organic
INCI: Rosa rubiginosa
Country of Origin: Chile
Shelf Life 12 months keep refrigerated to extend the life
It absorbs quickly, it makes your skin appear baby soft, heals, it's an incredible oil. This unrefined oil has a characteristic reddish-orange hue. An amazing anti-aging and repairing treatment oil. Repairs and reverses sun damage reverses premature aging from the sun. Reduces scarring (surgery, acne). Reduces wrinkles and re-hydrates.
- Excellent source of the trans-retinoic acid, which is a necessary component for beautiful skin
- Ideal for sensitive or oily skin.
- Rosehip oil is considered to be a dry oil, which is one of the reasons it is good for people with oily skin.
- The oil has a short surface time on your skin because it is absorbed rapidly, it does not leave any type of fatty residue. This makes it ideal for use on the face.
- It can be mixed with essential oils or it can be used in its pure 100%, undiluted form.
- Great eye makeup remover and overnight moisturizer.
No Additives, No Preservatives, No Fillers, No Fragance Added.
Directions for Use
Rosehip seed oil is considered a dry type of oil that will easily soak into the skin when applied. It does not leave a greasy residue. The oil can be used directly from the bottle as your moisturizer, or can be combined with any type of essential oil, facial oil, lotion or cream..