We brought these in to test the PH in our cosmetics. A preservative is only as good as the recommended PH of your product.
Make sure to dilute your product in distilled or de-ionized water. Always keep the probe moist.
Power supply 1.5V(LR44) 4 button cell batteries included. (incl 8 batteries)
Comes in a nice plastic case with full instructions and ph buffer powders for calibration.
Display PH value and temperature simultaneously
Measurement range of 0-14 PH - highly accurate, reliable and quick readings
How to Calibrate the pH Meter
1. Before calibration, prepare a beaker containing a pH 4.00 solution, a beaker with pH 6.86 solution, and a beaker pH 9.18 solution. Make sure that each solution is 250ml and at a stable temperature of 25 Degree.
2. Prepare 3 separate beakers with distilled or de-ionized water.
3. Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the meter.
4. Remove the cap and immerse the electrode into the PH6.86 buffer solution. Stir gently and wait for the value to stabilize.
5. Press and hold the CAL button for 5 seconds. Hold the electrode into the solution until the LCD screen displays a value of pH 6.86.
6. Rinse the electrode with distilled water and blot dry. Repeat