Our organically processed aloe extract is pure and is not cassia sp. nor is it from the whole plant. It is pure white unlike others on the market so it will not alter the color of your finished product. The whole plant aloe powder contains a natural latex that can cause allergies. The inner gel does not contain latex.
Why pay for 99.5% water?
Our 200X dried aloe vera extract (Aloe Vera Extract 200x) mixed 1/2 part of Aloe 200X to 100 parts water = traditional aloe vera extract.
Example: to make 1 gallon of aloe vera extract/juice combine 0.64 oz of Aloe200X and 127.36 oz water...viola!!! When you use 200X as directed you will reconstitute the powder to pure Aloe Vera Extract/Juice allowing you to list aloe vera juice, instead of water, on your ingredient label. Don't forget to preserve this if you make it up ahead of time, being that is is mostly water, it is a must. Our favorite natural preservative is our Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzoate.
Aloe Vera Extract 200x (Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis)) is used extensively in cosmetic, personal care, and other products for its known rejuvenating action. It achieves this in several different ways.
First: the polysaccharides act as moisturizers, hydrating the skin.
Second: aloe vera is absorbed into the skin and stimulates the fibroblasts to replicate themselves faster and it is these cells that produce the collagen and elastin fibers, so the skin becomes more elastic and less wrinkled.
Third: aloe vera makes the surface of the skin smoother because of its cohesive effect on the superficial flaking epidermal cells, binding them.
Fourth: aloe vera possesses the ability to interfere with the enzyme that produces melanin deposits in the skin, helping to prevent the formation of 'liver spots', which tend to develop in aging skin. When used regularly it may even help to eliminate existing spots.
- Appearance: off white, free flowing powder
- Odor: characteristic
- Storage: lightly sealed, cool and dry
- Shelf Life: 3 years when properly stored and handled properly
- Solubility: water
- pH: 3.5 to 5.0 (reconstituted 1:199 w/w)
- To reconstitute: Add 1 part (0.5%) Aloe Vera 200X to 199 parts (99.5%) water. Bring to 170F and hold for 20 minutes, adding adequate preservative of choice.
- To use in formulation: add 0.5% (calculated based on the w/w (water weight) of your formulation only), to the water phase and hold for 20 minutes before proceeding with water phase instructions. This will give you 100% Aloe Vera Leaf Juice instead of water.
- shampoos, including high use treatment products
- shower gels
- bubble baths
- treatment products
- skin care products
- bath and body products
- baby care products
- pet care products