- Anti-Inflammatory – It reduces inflammation topically and also when ingested.
- Anti-oxidant – Almond oil possesses mild antioxidant capacity.
- Emollient – excellent moisturization property. It is used to eliminate excessively dry skin.
- Sclerosant – Used to treat vascular issues like spider veins, hemorrhoids, and varicose veins.
- Analgesic – almond oil is a mild pain reliever
- Muscle Relaxation – massage with almond oil soothes stressed and sore muscles.
- Cicatrizant – helps wounds heal faster.
- Anti-dandruff – it dissolves away dandruff from the scalp.
Inci: prunus amygdalus dulcis
SAP Value: 190 - 200
Converted SAP Value Sodium Hydroxide: 0.137
Converted SAP Value Potassium Hydroxide: 0.193
Shelf Life: approx. 2 years
Specific Gravity: 0.913
Country of origin: Italy
Cold Pressed, Refined